Retrotec 6100 - High Pressure Blower Door System
This system will test a wide range of enclosures, from super leaky to super tight. This high output fan includes 6 standard + 3 optional low flow ranges to provide accurate results over the widest range of enclosure volumes. All Retrotec fans are made with extremely durable space-age hard plastic, which makes them both lightweight and tough.
Who uses it?
- Energy Auditors, HVAC Contractors, Building Contractors & Remodelers, Home Inspectors
Why Buy This Model?
- The added power increases the range of test pressures that can be created without changing ranges mid test.
- The stability of control reduces the fan’s response to wind and holds the test pressure more constant, making tests faster and more accurate.
- New guide fins over the flow sensors decrease sensitivity to wind by 75%.
- System accessory and fan cases are included.
Model 6000 Fan Flow Into: CFM Litres/sec M3/h Max Flow, per fan (60 Hz) Free Air 8,100 3,823 13,762 50 Pa 7,700 3,634 13,082 Reduces values by 15% for 50Hz fan 75 Pa 7,400 3,492 12,573 Minimum Flow: on Included Range B1 50 Pa 95 49 161 on Optional Range 74 50 Pa 37 17 63 on Optional Range 47 50 Pa 21 10 35 on Optional Range 29 50 Pa 9 4 15 Dimensions: 22" (55.9 cm) inlet diameter, 9.75" (24.8 cm) long, 25" (63.5 cm) height Weight: 33.5 lb (15.2 kg) or 35.2 lb (16.0 kg) with Ring A & Plated B8 installed Flow Accuracy: +/-5% Power: 120V@60hz/22.0A or 240V@50hz/10.9A or 110V@50Hz/22.0A Recommended Fan Calibration Interval: 5 years Digital Gauge Model: DM32 WiFi Door Panel and Frame Model: AL250 Type of Panel: Regular Cloth Panel & Frame – Single 1000/3000/5000/6000 Fan Type of Frame: Regular Sized Red Anodized Frame Collapsed: 27 1/8” X 53 3/8” (68.9cm X 135.6cm) Expanded: 43 5/8” X 97 ½” (110.8cm X 247.6cm) Frame Thickness: 1.75” (5.3 cm) Weight: 16 lbs (7.3 kg)
* The max flow of the fan will vary depending on the following factors: Voltage, frequency, barometric pressure, back pressure, blade pitch, air temperature, bearing tightness, inlet air turbulence
* 5000/6000 series blower doors DO NOT work with the DM-2 digital gauge